Dennis L. Morin, MBA, CFP®
- University of Connecticut – 1968 – Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering
- University of Connecticut – 1977 – Master of Business Administration, Finance
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner – 2002
- 1968 to 1987 – United Technologies Corporation, Customer Financing
- 1987 to 1995 – White Enterprises – Commercial Real Estate Development
- 1995 to 2005 – American Express Financial Advisors – Financial Advisor
- 2005 to 2006 – Ameriprise Financial – Financial Advisor
- July 2006 – Commonwealth Financial Network® – Investment Adviser Representative
- FINRA Series 7 – Securities, stocks, bonds
- FINRA Series 65 – Uniform Registered Investment Advisor
- FINRA Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent of Connecticut
- Life insurance: variable life, accident/health, variable annuities
Dennis has been married to Joyce for 43 years. They have two children, Matt (35) and Kathy (33). Matt lives in Manchester with his son, Tony (12). Kathy lives in Vernon, Connecticut, with her children, Tobyn age 7 and Bryce age 4. Dennis has an older son, Jeff (48), from a previous marriage. Jeff and his wife, Cathy, have two lovely children, Troy (20) and Megan (26), and live in South Windsor, Connecticut.
Dennis has lived in Manchester, Connecticut, since 1952. His interests include traveling, gardening, photography, and writing.
Jeffrey C. Morin
College of The Holy Cross - 1994 - Bachelor of Arts, Economics
Salisbury School - 1990 - Distinction in Spanish
June 2007 - Commonwealth Financial Network - Financial Advisor
2005 to current - President, Wilson Oil Company, Inc.
1997 to current - President, Mobile Mix Concrete, LLC
1995 - 2005 - Vice President, Wilson Oil Company, Inc.
Licenses and Registrations:
Series 7 - Securities, Stocks, Bonds (held through Commonwealth Financial Network)
Series 66 - Uniform Combined State Law (held through Commonwealth Financial Network)
Life Insurance, Variable Life, Accident/Health, Variable Annuities
Jeffrey has been married to Cathy for 20 years. They have two children, Megan (26) , Troy (20) and two dogs Nikki and Reggie.
Jeff and his family have lived in South Windsor for 23 years. His hobbies include competing in triathlons, refereeing high school basketball, and coaching youth hockey.